Salary & Benefits N70k – N100k depending on experience (Based in Abuja)
Our Website Content Coordinators are responsible for project managing the delivery of websites for customers . The role requires you to be a skilled copywriter who has the ability to manage multiple website projects, which will have varying customer requirements.
You need to be customer focused and adaptable, whilst also ensuring that you can effectively articulate how the customer can optimize their website. You therefore need to be a confident communicator who’s happy to offer advice and guidance as part of your service, resolving any objections along the way.
- Acting as the key point of contact for a number of customers to support our website design and delivery process.
- Conduct in-depth consultations to discuss the customers design, company information and service offering.
- Take responsibility for ensuring the customer’s expectations are set realistically and that these expectations are met or exceeded in the end result.
- Ensure copy is creative and engaging and based on the information gained at point of consultation with the agreed strategy in mind.
- Liaise with designer to translate design vision working with designer to create a design visual for customer sign off & work closely with the customer before go-live to ensure any final tweaks are made.
- Understanding of SEO and social media campaigns
- Passionate about providing a superb customer experience
- A confident communicator who can articulate information clearly to both the external customer and their internal colleagues. This also includes being persuasive and influential where needed to ensure the customer is making the most of the services we offer.
- Excellent spelling and grammar and experience of creative and engaging copy
- Comfortable working in a results driven environment with clear goals and objectives.
- Ability to work as part of a team and also have the initiative to prioritise and manage own workload
- Prior experience not mandatory but advantageous
- Able to work unsupervised and think outside the box
To apply send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org